Reviews for "_-={Newgrounds Spectrum}=-_"

Great song!

Hy maestro!

I'm here to review this fantastic music again. Looks like you started to play with the speed of the song (I'm mentioning the sudden drop around 1:20) and I think you made it great. It brought some powerfull cahnges to the song and made the listener to be more carefully by listening. I think I'll try this too... it's a great way to grab the attention of the listeners.

There's a great amount of variations, instrumentations, grooves you've used. It could have taken a while to compose this not to mention the tempo-changes.

The french-horn rip was a good idea - gives a nice notice that there'll be a change and fits in greatly to the whole song. The choir rips are also great too...

Well I have to realise that there's nothing I could tell you more about this song. The type of melodies and how the flow goes it's typically your style, easily recogniseable but yet still varied and no repetitivenes to hear.

Congratulations Maestro a wonderfull job again.
Whising you a happy new year!

MadBoss

Hello madboss!

you're quite right with the tempo change. it keeps the listener on their toes and as a result lets them gain more from the piece overall! It is also a duel edged sword though as making the song demand constant attention makes it more tiring to listen to in repeat. Like a one shot wonder kind of thing, the song's ability to make an impact lessens significantly more if you use it in abundance.

Indeed, a solid 3 days to make it, about 16-17 hours in total. It was worth every second though.

Thank you madboss, here's wishing you a happy new year, may it be a good one! Thank you again for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

now THAT was epic

I should have guessed it was you hearing this on the audio portal menu.

Superb work as always man.

MaestroRage responds:

Quite lucky to be on the list, i'm thankful of course, and thank YOU for the review, i'm glad you liked it :D!

Awesome !!!

This music is really good...I really like it ! Keep up the good work ! btw this is my first review :P....

MaestroRage responds:

Honored to be your first review gamer15! Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Awesome

This sounds completely godly! I like the reason for your doing this as well, its something cool to look forward to.

MaestroRage responds:

I'm glad you liked the song Sinstorm, though truth be told i'm not sure I want to make the same type of project every year. Next year i'll be sure to try something new, something refreshing :D!

In any case, thank you for the review!

HOOORRRRAAAAAAA

I Love YOU ! and i really enjoyed it ! In-fucken-credable!!!

so POWERFUL ! what program do you work your songs on ? FL ?