Reviews for "Kill Gomamon and Patamon"

Digimon sucks ass !!

Good movie ! I hate Digimon and I always wanted to see an entry like this on N.G. ! Everybody should send MORE anti-digimon entries besides those Poke'mon ones ! There are TOO many anti-Poke'mon entries it just gets so tiring ! THANK-YOU ! FINALLY !! AN ANTI DIGIMON MOVIE !!!!

anrchy-kid responds:

I am now working on an assasinate augumon and palmon its coming along and i still want to assasinate the digidestined to so i will make that soon too.

Good for a 12 yr old right?

Nice Job Kid, I hat them!

Nice Job, I really hate Digimon, E-mail me at Chrono2000_2001@hotmail.com, and I'll hook you up with a better version of Flash, K?

anrchy-kid responds:

You rule i will e-mail you immediatly i'll even make movies for you or somethin when i am great. or now you know, whenever

pretty good

hey,that was pretty good.the rating would be a 10,but there was no sound,that could have made it a lot better.but i envy you for being able to do something i will never be able to do.but keep workin and youll get better.experience and greatness go hand-in-hand,never forget that.

THIS IS SOME WELL-DESERVED $#IT!

All you Digimon fans can piss off! It's about damn time someone here on NG recognized that Digimon sucks! Keep this stuff coming, kid! How about you make a movie where Gabumon turns evil and kills everyone else? With a little sound, THAT
would be sweet.

Fun game

Fun game you have here, it kept me interested you may want to think about adding some extra features like a mini game option of some sort though i had fun playing this though.

Fun