Reviews for "Knuckles Adventure 1"

its ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

uhm i like those knuckles adventure,s he he i really like part 1 so keep up making new parts

please?!?

I've been silent for far too long...

You probably won't believe me when I say this but I am the one who created the Link sprites used in the Knuckles Adventure series. Here on NG, I am Alucard_316, but I go by the name Semijuggalo in my spritework. If you've ever been to Fireball20xl.com, then you've most likely seen my other sprites.

Like I said: believe what you want to. You'll probably flame me and accuse me of being a liar, but I decided to reveal myself because there are assholes out there who used my stuff and didn't give credit! There's a cartoon called Mario vs. Link here on NG, where my Link sprites were used and credited to the wrong guy. I e-mailed them about it and they responded with a big FUCK YOU!

I seriously believe that people like this are amongst the last people we need in the world. If you don't believe me that's fine, but I speak the truth. Oh and Jacob? Thanks for giving props where they're due.

Heran-Bago responds:

(It's true you guys, this is the master mind behind those Link sprites)

No problem. You more than deserve credit. Everyone email this guy and.... say "yay" or something.

Good job!

wow, i cant believe someone made a SUPER cool knuckles saga! i hope KA5 comes out soon enough~!=)

Yay!!!

I really liked it!!! but where did you get the sprites? I liked the whole Idea of knucles and mighty teaming up, and Mighty always drunk. that's kinda like me and my friend, I'm normal, and shes high on sugar... you didn't need to know that...

Anyway, when the next one comes out, I'm going to watch it. So, look out for my review!!!

I hate Tricky

I'd rather watch FLCL mixed wiyh YU YU Hakusho than that gay clown oh I only liked the easter egg I found