Reviews for "_-={Endearing Blaze}=-_"

relaxing

the sudden change of instrument made this piece interesting, when i try to change something so suddenly i screw it up, i can tell its something to relax and to concentrate
the fire in the backround made this piece really calm, i listened to this like 20 times in a row and it loops almost perfect

i can see this in a video game when the ''hero'' sits next to his friends with a fire and trying to get some rest for the long way home

i am wonderwing what vst you use for the most of your music, sounds like east west orchestra im not sure

the woodwond sounds like an oboe, and the tremolo strings( hope i am right lol) adding a real nice effect to it, i think im hearing a choir behind the tremolostrings

keep up your great work
i really like this piece only one thing

if the campfire would sound more far away dunno how to explain, the fire kinda dominates the track, but its just me so ignore that lol

MaestroRage responds:

You're quite right Zajed, the fire is a tad strong, but thats the way I like it :D! See it's quite foolish for me but I always love to imagine that i'm sitting beside a crackling fire pit when i'm writing things down. It gets me into the mood of writing something wonderful and strange. If only I could write music on paper, I wonder what would flow through my hands then.

There are no tremelo strings, but legato cello chords. The oboe and cello's made an excellent introduction. it was first just the oboe to be honest, with the fire. But I felt that made the beginning and ending far too different, and in loop mode *which you must have noticed*, the difference would have ruined it's ambiance. In order to keep the two relatively connected cello chords were introduced.

The VST I use most is in fact East West Symphonic Orchestra Gold PRO, and Symphonic Choirs, though for this one i'm using an older gem from East West called East West Voices of Passion. It is a discontinued product, and I was very lucky to find it online and purchased it right away. It was quite well priced and it provides some very excellent samples.

There is also a choir behind the cello chords at some segments, good ear, I did not think many would catch them.

Thank you for the review Zajed, coming from you it's a real compliment. I'm glad you liked it!

err

you havent answered my pm so i will ask you in a review

What system is this and how much did it cost?

*falls asleep*

I didn't? My apologies Krios D:

The setup in complete?

Well my computer cost me $700, 3.0 ghz dual core, 2 gigs of ram, 250 gig harddrive

Fruity Loops cost me $200 (or around there I believe)

My libraries cost me around $3,000, and these libraries include
East West Symphonic Orchestra Gold PRO XP
East West Symphonic Choirs
East West RA
East West Ministry of Rock *waiting on this one*
Project SAM's True Strike

So total: $3,800 ish

Hope that helps!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

The Fiery Silence...

The battle is over... and now three young warriors sit around a campfire. They won the battle, but fear the war. A young man of 17 looks back on his life, from learning the ways of the blade to mastering the arts of the Samurai. He remembers the betrayal he has suffered and fights now to regain his honor. Another young man of 12 sits by the fire and thinks of the other beside him, does she love him or not... is it him or is it her, what is the matter, why do I feel this way... love is still a mystery to him, but he knows why he fights, he fights to protect the one he loves. A young woman of 12 also sits by the fire she is thinking the same thing the young man of 12 is... but she fights not only to protect her love, but she also fights for vengeance.

This has a Japanese feel to it, I don't know how, but it just does... it's very superb.

MaestroRage responds:

It's an interesting story TGO. Why the young lady finds herself fighting for vengeance as well as why the three of these young people are interwoven into this story together. It speaks of such potential one could go on for hours writing tangents and background material.

I don't quite feel the Japanese vibe, though far be it from me to rule it out, there are segments which I whole heartedly agree with you.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Very well done, creative

I love the individual instuments, but how they blend together to make the ambience is what makes this track so good. Very creative, ominous, and cool. Keep up the good work

MaestroRage responds:

I was actually a little afraid that having any kind of melody would defeat the purpose of ambiance, though I realized later that having it too boring with little to no modification would only damage it's usefulness as well. I'm glad you liked it, and that you found the collective groups to be useful and subtle.

Thank you for the review!

all in all well done!

Its very nice for what it is even the transitions wich you may or may not of been worried about come together decently in my opinion. This is a good track.

MaestroRage responds:

I'm glad it came together somewhat well, thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!