Reviews for "Bush in a Nutshell"

awesome!

"holy shit, i just killed myself!"
Genious political sarcasm ! 2 thumbs up for you

glad you liked it

*****

ok...where to begin? was much as i want to say that i think its fun i cant b/c im sure that some how you'll be giving the idea to make more of these so in the immortal words of the bloodhound gang "....save the planet and kill you're self.."

FourStar responds:

save the planet and fuck off

w00t

should have varied the voices a lil more like they do in dbz in a nutshell but funny as fuck too (not to mention totally true in my oh so humble opinion)

FourStar responds:

yeah, probably should have, oh well, too late

*Sigh*

Only if the people of the world really knew what was going on.....

FourStar responds:

YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!!!

The florida election was funny!!!

I loved the part when you made fun of the Florida election scandal, everyone complained about it, and the news wouldn't shut up about it, and I think it's hillarious how people like freak out and start to act all weird and opinionated and act like they know everything to know about the whole issue when something unusual happens and won't shut up about it and stuff, like the Y2K bug, when it came, people started to store stuff in bomb shelters as if the world was gonna end, and bought all these supplies and stuff, I think that you should make fun of the "emotional instabilities of America," and the fact that "we cut to conclusions," (statements in qoutes represent stereotypical opinions probably shared by anti-americans and are not to be taken literally but merely as exageratory facts)

yeah, america is a joke