Reviews for "Eskimo Bob 3"

Brings back memories

Horribly deranged memories of Eskimos who would chase me across the tundra in my childhood.. That and Rayman (ya know the whole hands & feet not attached to their proper apendages.. Well actually they just don't have any to begin with so that's the reason, but the previous reason made sense as well since they are related. Yeah know, I really miss playing Rayman, I'm going to have to load it up after I write this cause man that was a good game.. Rayman2 however I have not played yet, maybe I'll rent it tonight, who knows.. Now back to the review!).

I'm loving that theme song! Yes, the theme song is good, and so is the humor. If you don't enjoy this short than you've done one of the following:

1. Played CS to much (it sucks by the way)
2. You enjoy stickmen
3. You feel violence should be placed above abstract humor.
4. You're being held hostange by a gang of howler monkeys who plan to shave your skin off, fry it, and then eat it as though it were some new imported food dragged out of Japan for their own sick, dememnted epicurial pleasure!

=P

DUDE

DUDE put a little less violence in the movies that you make i mean killing the bird was bad very bad.all the other stuff was funny though.

mental

that film was mental, make more mental films

Potential

It looks as though you could actually make some really good flash movies, but as of now they are boring as hell.

haha

ya know wut newgrounds really need 2 do? they need to make a special section for movies to watch ONLY if your high. im not sayin that i hate the eskimo bob series. if i wanted violence, of course id hate eskimo bob. but u need to inform people to watch it only if your high.