Reviews for "Eskimo Bob 3"

Hmm.

You ripped from Disney's Beauty And The Beast, but that's okay. The point was, I almost liked it. Eek.

I like it.

I don't understand why everybody keeps ripping on your Eskimo Bob series. I do admit, it needs a little work, but has real potential. Just keep working on it.

what?!!?

Im not going to flame this movie, but it seemed to have no purpose. And it just wasnt funny. Crazy old maurice was a bird that crapped on people? okay, whatever.

hm

umm. u try and justify ur whacko non existant sense of humour by trying ot tell us that we are too low to understand it.
but there is no humour in your work.
in other words.. its just plain stupid.
and u are trying to make people think that ut has a higher purpose in life..
ure movies are turds.. however the sound is nice..

I finally figured you out!

You talk about everyone's sense of humor revolving around violence, nudity, and bodily functions. You say that you movies contain abstract humor. LIER!! I have never seen so much burping, pooping, and violence towards animals as I have seen in your movies. I guess I am exagerating a bit, but don't place youself above everyone else when really you are just like us.

I love the theme song.