Reviews for "Eskimo Bob 3"

sheer brilliance.

short and sweet.

Thanks for that you guys.

Okay, that was a nice episode of Eskimo Joe... anyways, heres the review. Graphics were pretty good, I like the no arm or leg thing j00 got going on. The Style was good too, except it was way too short and made absolutely no sense what-so-ever. The sound was so-so, I can almost understand what they're saying (almost). There was like no violence, unless you consider a bird getting hit with a stick and falling to the icy cold ground of the Arctic (or where ever they are) violent. You even get to interact! You click Eskimo Bob to start the movie out with a loud monotonous burp. You're on the track with the humor, it would be more funny if the sound were better. So overall it was a pretty good movie, now I'm a die-hard fan of Eskimo Bob! KEEP IT UP j00 GUYS! ...Or you or how ever many of you make The movie.

OKAY

it's that i have seen the other eskimo bob movies.And this is one of the 1st movies.
Not really funny but overall it is pretty good.

surperb!

HAHAHHA!!

ESKIMO BOB! HE IS COOL!

Eskimo bob kicks a**! Throw that stick Bob! take out that old Pigeon! SHOW HIM WHO'S BOSS! MWAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!