Reviews for "Eskimo Bob 3"

I am very, very sorry, but this didn't seem like anything that interesting. I mean, it was way too short. I remember hearing about "Crazy Old Maurice" on "Beauty And The Beast". This was so little that happened in this. It was just a few jokes. I couldn't find much humor.

I still liked how other seemed to like this. I guess it's just a matter of opinion. Why is this considered a Stick Flash? These guys aren't sticks! This just is not for me.

Nice work

Some nice work here as always and always a pleasure to see these episodes, funny and random all great stuff here i had some good laughs here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Maybe just making it a tad longer would be great.

~X~

How could anyone NOT love Eskimo Bob?

Oh my God!

That is so funny!!! I know it's not funny for you
6Shooter28, but i't is just FUNNY!!!

Wow... Um...

I don't really get it. At all. I mean, you've got everything right... But, the actual comedy is... lacking.