For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Vain Star"

yup!

I don't know much about Industrial. So I'm going to try as little as possible to BS this.

Does it sound good? Yes. Uncluttered, and well arranged? Yes. Good equalizing? Mmhmm.

cycerin responds:

Mmhmm, mmhmm. Thank you.

O....M....F......G

this is one of the reasons newgrounds was built so people like you could show us the talent within. When i heard this i dident hear a techno song, no i heard a professional music track made with serious hard work. this is how music should be made(not the genre, te idea)

cycerin responds:

Whoa, thanks. :]

Awesome song!

Glad to hear it in Castle Crashers. Plus all the drama around it (and you rightfully coming out on top) makes me enjoy the song even more.

I really like the deep tones, and the slow creepiness to it.

Now excuse me while I listen to some of your other stuff. :D

kewl

nice although when i listen to this i cant help but think about like sum pwnzor cyborg or robot but anyways its rlly nice put it on my mp3

I've been looking for this song for ages!!