Reviews for "Vain Star"

good

wow man you should relly consiter a leed sinth or something cuz not that its not amasing it just feels like it need something like righ after 1:08 it should like go into a harder grove with like an amasing sinth leed theres a fue parts like that but man youv got everything elce down pirfetle man you rool your are my favert drum and bass person but sersly keep it up man you know how to lay it down

cycerin responds:

yeah I think it could have used a touch of something there too, but eh

I chose to save the main "theme" for the last part, the song is pretty droning anyway. :]

Addicting

Very complex, but not to the point of sounding cluttered. All elements work with each other/strengthen each other. I love this track.

I couldn't agree more with SymbolCymbal.

Great piece of music

This definitley had the feeling of a vain star floating in distant space, as it gave off a feeling of technology allowing with sheer vastness.

In other words, it was awesome!

years after the release of this game. the music from it carries on to other games i play. this is the one i drag into a VLC play list everytime. great work. the bass is astounding and almost sounds industrial like machinery working in the background and i love that!

my laptop doesnt want me to listen to this but its cool on xbox # sad life