Reviews for "Vain Star"

Awesome

This has a great beat that just keeps repeating in my head long after I stop listening to it! Really love the orchestral element in the background of the song, really adds some character to the song and diversity. Overall, great song keep it up!

No, YOU are awesome!

perfect fit

this song fit the lava world level like a glove.

You da bomb!

youv'e really become one of my faves! btw, Landfall, GENIUS! my play count for it is
over 1200 times! This song is awesome! keep it up yo!

cycerin responds:

think I'd bleed out my ears after 1200 landfalls! you go, man.

First and only

This is the first and best piece I have heard of yours. It's ambient, driving, smooth, and interesting. I just love it! Heard it first on Two Rooms video game (on kongregate.com), and it was amazing. I fully expect to be a long-time listener, from now on!

Woo!

Hello,

I plan to make a Let's Play of this game at some point in the future and would like to ask, may I keep this music in my Let's Play or would you appreciate if I removed it.

With kind regards