Reviews for "Vain Star"

sweetness, dude! admiration!

lmfao!
i so pictured what arby said, except for without the chains. but now that he mentioned it, lol!! perfect visualization.
did i ever tell u that u think of the perfect title names? like the pursuit of justice. ahh! nice title, it fits unlike mine. too bad i cant seem to upload mine, since they'e considered 'invalid mp3s' whatevertf that means...
`-_-
but that's off topic.
nice!

cycerin responds:

Aw, I name all my songs for the mental images they conjure. It seems to work well. :P Even though the hip hop star breaking out with bling and chains and fuckshit wasn't exactly on my mind.

lol

I imagined a gangsta star just floating along rapping and breaking out with chains around it. Certainly an interesting visualization to say the least.

I would have liked an intense climax portion to the song. Instead, the 2nd half is just sorta... dead.

cycerin responds:

Yep, looking back I should have taken it deep underground instead of skyhigh. Oh well, I made this in like 6 hours of intensive work during one day. The ending did turn out a bit rushed.

Thanks for the review and score :)

REAL Industrial

Damn man, this is a fucking good song. So much structure and variation! All of the instruments sound awesome and I could easily see this being in popular video game, or even movie. Fantastic. Check out my stuff$@#^#$

-Thattixx

cycerin responds:

Ey, thanks for the appreciation. :)

Simply good

The variation was awesome, especially when it kicked off with that second beat. It was well worth listening to. Has the right amount of bass and the orchestral arps put a nice touch on it. Good work!

Thanks! :D

Awesome

This has a great beat that just keeps repeating in my head long after I stop listening to it! Really love the orchestral element in the background of the song, really adds some character to the song and diversity. Overall, great song keep it up!

No, YOU are awesome!