Reviews for "Stick Slayer: Episode One"

It's great to see where this all started! I'm surprised it had so much going on in such a short time. The other episodes are better, though. It's great to see an early submission by a deceased guy. I wonder what the most popular movie here with some interaction is? The animation is still quite good.

It's great how he got so much of a story in. It was really fun to see that UN like meeting. This is sadly very relevant today. In fact, we hadn't even BEGUN with stick flashes here. Then again, I heard Ben didn't really hate stick flashes.

LAWL he launched a eraserzuka XD nice work but could use some work around the egdes

Promising start!

This basically an excuse to have a stick animation movie with all the violence that entails, without it just being that. The Stick Slayer himself so far isnt so much a character as a violence machine, plowing through all in his path with his trusty pencil eraser (which looks slightly risque in the loading screen!)

The irony of this being called The Final Battle considering its the first episode in a series is not lost on me, and I find this pretty amusing too. It'll be interesting to see how this develops as the series progresses as right now its pretty rough, but with a bit of polish could easily be better. Getting some voice animation in instead of the clunky speech bubbles you need to click through to progress and some smoother musical cuts is probably the first thing that needs remedied.

I look forward to seeing more of this!

Awsome

Rip Ben. Hope he gets high in the sky.

Nice Flash