Reviews for "SM64 - The Alternate Route"

fav

my fav of ur work idk why

ParagonX9 responds:

THIS IS A REPLY TO EVERYONE WHO LEFT A REVIEW FOR ONE OF MY SONGS:

First of all i want to thank everyone for all the reviews and votes!
I always read every single review that has been posted. I just don't always have the time to respond to all the reviews. Just to let everyone know:
I use 'Reason 2.5' to make my music, And for the audio mastering i use Soundforge. I dont play any instrument myself, But im planning to follow some piano lessons to increase my skills.

Don't worry about thinking that im gonna leave the Audioportal... Thanks to the Audioportal so many people know who I am now! =)

And I have SO MANY incompleted songs here which i want to finish and submit here soon! So just keep looking for it on my audiopage here ;)

Thanks again ;)
- JD (ParagonX9)

HOLY HELL

MAkes me wonder why they didnt use this for the level. Y!!?!?! I COnquered that game and still remember that last level. Again it was totally awesome. But being who you are, its all we can expect!

Great

This is an extremely well done track. I've always loved the music of mario games and this remix is awesome. It starts of slow and they picks up the beat a little bit. Great work, keep it up.

One of the first songs I downloaded

I've been listening to this for over a year now, since I spotted at O.C. Remix. Definitely catches the mood of Koopa's Road more than any other remix I've heard, and even outdoes the original.

Totally awesome!!!

This is sweet!!! Hey, i've heard this music used on the internet somewhere besides newgrounds... it was in a movie about this internet game named line rider. Oh well it's still a great remix!