Reviews for "SM64 - The Alternate Route"

HOLY!!!!!!!!

SHIT MAN alot of effort went into this i can really tell i mean this is awseom great details in the music and all. Great job man and never give up your musician job ^^

ParagonX9 responds:

Thanks DarkHelmet : )
A little thing was that i had to lower the quality a littlebit to put it on the site. But i don't think its really noticable. People still like it which is most important : )
No i won't give up my music career, Im glad that i made this so far (especially for young person) and i will continue with it...
A sad thing is that my music is blocked (by sort of 'Paragon Haters') from being in the charts.
I always used to appear in the weekly charts everytime i submitted a new track. But that's history, there have come too many users and other artists that keep preventing me from being in the charts. Now sometimes the charts are even filled with crapmusic.
Im really happy to see my scores rated around 4.50 the whole week, until the day before the weekly chart's update... This is when most users will start to hunt my music down. And now im getting a bit used to it to see my score lowered from about maybe 4.67 to 2.23 for example. They do it everytime when i submitted a new one.
I really hope the administrators can do something about it.

Anyways, thanks again : )
-Paragon

Yes that's it :-)

U R THE BEST NG MUSIC ARTIST
Seriously,this song is the bomb!
People voted low on your last submissions only because you're the best :-)
They make shitty song (as that user "eazyP") and then they want to be 1st in the weekly chart
Fools...

ParagonX9 responds:

Oi zer0! : )

Thanks for all the reviews you always give for my tracks.
They always support me alot and they make me feel good about what people think of my music.
I know im lazy to reply to the reviews but i always say "thanks".

Yeah those people should be banned really... They do it every week when i submitted a new song.
(Btw, the moment when i wrote this the socre was 2.50) :S
They'll hunt me down until i leave NG for good. Ofcourse i won't let it happen that fast...

Thanks again zer0,