Reviews for "Skullface Sammy"

Stupid

It was good but HOW THE **** DO I DO THE MOUNTAIN PART??????

Virgilcomic responds:

One of the other reviewers tells you if you want to look. :)

great!

it's been a long time since ive played a game that actualy makes you think. Great job

i hate you

that game was pointless.

I will give some help even though i died :(

-=Note this is like a spoiler so dont read if you want to spend your own time and figue stuff out on your own-=

*are you that desperate* ^.^

fine here it is:

At the mountains place the thing you have to click on is at the top of the page in the right hand side. just keep on clicking until you find it :P (first you can play a mini game at the car place)After that you need to enter the place where there is a gate and your need to do the stuff in order (mid lef,mid right,down left, up, down right. then you say good stuff to the guy(not good the BEST things). then im stumped :) Good Luck on finding out the rest!

I will help you lot

ok listen all who are desperate
the mountins, look for something scary and click on it
hevan, get money from outside of palace, buy candy and give to the poor