Reviews for "BoF 2 - Memories Remix"

wow just wow...

taking in mind that the origonal(sp) song is famous and made millions i would firstly like to say how amazing it is because in my mind its far better than the first version and also how diferent it is to the first.some people could put a faster beat on it and call it a remix but this uses a realy good blend of sounds and a clever mind to make the song pan out into a realy peaceful and beautiful peace of work

kelwynshade responds:

Thanks for the comments. I really enjoy the original and tried to amp it up with not only a fuller sound, but add a small twist to it as well.

Glad you liked it!

Great job!

Can it be 12-14 years ago when life was easier (well, easier if you know that you have to sacrifice yourself so you don't have a never ending boss battle) and we could play awesome games like this again?

You did a fantastic job on the song and it makes me want to dig out the game and play again.

Seems crazy, I know.

I sure do miss the SNES days.

I'm happy you enjoyed this one.

love it

when i first heard this song in game i was like wow this truly is a wonderful world
it matched so well because it just really began when you could see this giant grass field^^
just love it...

kelwynshade responds:

Yeah, I remember how cool of an effect it was to see the black and white change to all color with the grass and shadows of clouds moving across the screen.

good stuff.

i like it

this is awesome

rock'n

Whoa the same instruments as...

This was really good.. I liked the echoing effect you had going on there... Ive never heard the orchestral vocals used so well before.. In the beginning if anyone here plays MapleStory, it sounded like the exact same instruments as Ellinia.. Oh well, anyway, 10/10.

kelwynshade responds:

I'm happy you liked it. I have MapleStory installed, but am very very low level =/