Reviews for "BoF 2 - Memories Remix"

Great remix of a lovely song.

The only complaint that I have is that the Breath of Fire series was much to underrated. I'm glad that you're a good fan of the series, and I look forward to seeing more from you.
Ganbatte! ^_^

-HFX

Haha, cool.

I'm glad to hear there are real BoF fans still out there.

The best BoF ever heard...

..by me that is. But it's amazing!

Thanks.

Respect man

u really need to give u some credit here this piece is awsome. ive never played Bof before so i donĀ“t know how well this piece is going with the actuall game music, but nevermind that this is really great and thats what u need all this credit for. makes me think about various things ive never thought about in years. again good work
10/10
5/5

kelwynshade responds:

awesome. I'm glad you liked it. Seriously.

Have a good one.

Feel free to check out my newest released songs too!

one of the best BOF songs made.

and you did a great job remixing it and making it yours.. Great work on this its a wonderful song to listen to and this will never get old!

Wyldfyre1

kelwynshade responds:

Thanks, dude. I appreciate it. I think, MAYBE, I'll give Breath of Fire more love in the future.

Beautiful Memories

Wow, I remember playing this game and listening to this theme. Your remix is fantastic! It is really calming. It brings back so many memories about bow, rand etc. lol. I actually only played BoF2, andI liked it a lot.

kelwynshade responds:

It really was such an awesome game. I bought it by chance when I was younger and loved it.

Glad you liked the remix.