Reviews for "BoF 2 - Memories Remix"

It's a great work

well done

awesome stuff m8 keep up the good job. i she she liked it

Wonderful.

Peaceful and soothing as always, you made some calming tracks my man, that's always good to hear.

Oh noes

The original tune is a rip off "Canon" made by some ooooollllddd guy like Bach, Mozart, or Beethoven i forget which one but its a common piano song people learn at a begginers level =P.

AWESOME REMIX THOUGH!!!

10/10
5/5

Im really enjoying your work...

kelwynshade responds:

This remix brings out the very very similar features of Canon in D and Memories. Both are quite different, but ride along the same lines closely.

There's nothing more fun than taking something simple and making it complex with many many instruments. =)

love

this really reminds me of the good old days playing the snes with my favorite petbear

keep up the great work