Reviews for "Bendee: The Game (2003)"

LMAO @ EDDSWORLD

LOL, how old was the kid in te begging? 6? LOL,
the game was too easy.... and he walked too slow. looks like poeple like shitty games, your lucky to get a 1

i didn't like it

i was hoping for more interacticiy more arcadyness

Dear God in Heaven, what have you done?

This is perhaps the WORST game I have ever had the misfortune of subjecting myself to, especially on Newgrounds. Obviously the work of a couple of twelve-year olds who just decided, "Hey! Flash is neat! Let me make crap with it! OI!"
If I had my way, the person or people responsible for this travesty would be flogged in the street, dragged into an S&M bar, flogged again, dragged back out into the street, shot, and then flogged once more for good measure.
I hate you, whoever you are. I hate you...

gay