Reviews for "Bendee: The Game (2003)"

this is so fun

this is so fun i realy like games like this
GOOD WORK!!!!

LMAO @ EDDSWORLD

LOL, how old was the kid in te begging? 6? LOL,
the game was too easy.... and he walked too slow. looks like poeple like shitty games, your lucky to get a 1

wow

this is really cooooooooollll!!

ugh

who else is tired of people who can't animate trying to animate stick figures because they have no real talent but just don't want to admit it? originality people!! who gave this thing such high votes?

eddsworld responds:

jz man, whats up your ass.. fine i suck but your saying all slightly bad animators suck. and it got a high vote because ppl LIKE IT. shame you dont.

Mediocore

This is a cool flash but in all honesty its nothing really new to newgrounds its good but its lacking