Reviews for "Bendee: The Game (2003)"

YO! DOYO

Jus shoot da rock
Screw JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice work..but i gotta problem

This is a great start for a 14 year old, im 14 my self, and my flashes suck ASS, so I dont post any..lol, but I think Im pretty stupid, cuz on tha part where you get the rifle, and go into the "rough neighborhood", I cant shoot the guy..what am I supposed to do?

It was ok.

This interactive game was pretty good. Some things were stupid, like finding a gun in a vent. The voice acting wasn't very good(but try not to make excuses like, I'm only 14, gimme a break, I could care less how old you are). Overall though, Nice job.

nice idea!

that was fun and the voice was great! i like the whole idea of the game. you should make another

Pretty Good

It was fun, but the little kid voice is kinda crappy. How can you be scared of a gangster threatening you with a voice of a 12 year old?