Reviews for "Bendee: The Game (2003)"

Frikken awesome!

cant believe it took me so long to play this!!!
Wooooooot

THIS GAME KICKS FUCKING ASS!

This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo in my favs! The voices were amazingly funny, all squeaky like and stuff! i give this 5 bendees...... out of 5

not bad

this has a great plot and storyline although it's too easy, I think what's letting it down is the bad graphics otherwise it's wicked

cool..10 for all!!

wow all those other reviewers are frikin retarded. even if the game sucks u just dont go aorund saying "that is so gay. it wasted 50 minutes of my life." well if u hated it u could at least tell them how it could be made better. all them bad reviewers make me sick. i want to pull out that sniper rifle and kill all of u.

gay