Reviews for "Gerudo Valley- Final - Round 2"

Great use of the guitars

I give props to anyone who can use the slayer guitar that well.

I hated using it until I started hearing people use them well in songs on NG. I'm still trying to figure out how to use them well, lol.

ShadowMan-Kage responds:

Well, everyone has their own taste of what they think their guitar wants to sound like....So the settings are mostly trial and error...most of the settings you might want to test with are the Low, Mid, and High settings...But like i said...everyone has their own taste...If you have any more questions, PM me....Ive been using FL studio for about 2-3 years now, I don't know everything but I'm learning every time i make a new song....Thanks for your review and vote Darthfett!

Really nice remix.

I actually like this rock version remix of the song. Most remixes that I find are heavy and hard on the ears. This one's easy to listen to but still has a good rock to it.
I love it. ^__^<3

-HFX

ShadowMan-Kage responds:

LOL, I know what you mean...When i first submitted this song, the guitars were a little too high...so i lowered them to what they are, and as you can see, they came out really nicely...Thanks for the review, I'm glad ya liked it!

Cool

this is soo much better than the earlier one!! nice dude! XD

Sweet, thanks!

AMAZING!!!!!

i love this soooo much its awesome!!!

ShadowMan-Kage responds:

Im glad ya like it...I think its one of my best pieces I eva thought of :)

ahhh

this song is the type that tickles your ear well done my friend

ShadowMan-Kage responds:

TYTY! Im glad ya liked it!