Reviews for "Chase the Button 2"

WOW

This game is really a great example of making something out of nothing. The game alone woudl have been an ok little time waster. The full package was great. Level intros that were entertaining movies themselves, music, and a cutom theme song at the end. I played more for the extras than the game, but was glad I did. One of the more entertaining things on NG I've seen in awhile.

Ryanitto responds:

God you talk too much, it's people like you who bring down this game. You know the Bill of Rights states that those who speak of their mind in utter repetitiveness belong to a belonging chain belonging to those who belong to their belongings. They just don't get the fact that if they keep talking they'll lead into run-on sentences that never seem to end with no periods or commas or much of anythign to seperate their individual thoughts into clear-cut statements and/or states of mind withdrawn from the social status that they solely live and grow up by in their daily miniscule lives. Some people just don't get it.

holy shit!

That was freaking INSANE!!!! I cannot believe you have such a low score for this. BEAUTIFUL!! The only thing that could make it better would be to change the gameplay so there's some actual strategy involved. EXCELLENT work though. All my 5 are belong to you.

Ryanitto responds:

5? That's it! God, I'm blaming all your crap to hell!

Amazing.

It's amazing how entertaining this simple game was. I enjoyed every bit, and the Level dudes were extremely funny, they're the ones that kept me going! :D

Fuck you!!!!11

Chase the button, you frickin' idiot....

This game is awesomeness at its zenith. And by the way, mammals have this new thing called a brain, and it doesn't take much of that to play this game, so cheating isn't really necessary unless you don't use that part of the body. The intro's just make the game better, they're hilarious.

Ryanitto responds:

Thanks, for stating the very essence of the game. Now make me pizza!

Like a chasing game like cops and robbers?

NO LIKE CHASING HEADLESS GEESE AND ELKS WITH BASEBALL GLOVES ON THEIR ANTLERS