Reviews for "Sonic: Uncut"

"I'll have a glass of KILL SONIC!!!"

This is a very very good movie. Best since Sonic Chaotic Battle (which was made by a completely different flash artist). I smell sequal for this movie's future.

Ha!

I liked it! It was really funny somethimes. The only problems was the voices; they all sounded monotone. I'll watch the next one of you ever decide to make another one. Good job.

Ups and Downs

It was really good some times and then it went to really shitty. then back to really funny but then back to retard with a head wound humor. was like sonic the dad in a big disfunctional family or wut? there were alot of problems that could have been fixed

It was good....

funny and a pretty good story. Cept the voices were all pretty similar to one another. A suggestion would be for future movies get people that can do impressions of Tails', Sonic's, Shadows' and Knuckles' voices. I like the use of SA music and putting in Knuckles and Shadow... but Shadow isnt violent he's juust misunderstood lol

Meh

Its like all those "life in college" movies here just not funny.