Reviews for "Sonic: Uncut"

the best sonic flash ever

this is hilarous

GREATEST...FLASH...<I>EVER</I>..

This is fucking awesome.. the best drawn sonic characters, almost better than the ones in SONIC X. The voices are great eccept it sounds like they're talking in monotone. The humor is excellent.. almost like family guy. Now work on the 4th one.

HAHAHAHAHAH

DUDE, i cant stop laughing man!!! this is a great series!!!!make more dude make more!!!

booooring

Good graphics, excellent premise, shit-tastic voice overs, but hey, good voice acting is hard to find. it was a bit dull. A milkshake? Come on man, get creative!

HyperactiveYouth responds:

How is a milkshake not creative? That's the most random fucking thing ever.

But I agree. It is dull. I made it when I was 13, I had no sense of humor. :O

I've been looking 4 some flash Sonic Bloopers.

To my fellow Sonic fans, I say rejoice! But seriously, the graphics weren't perfect, but none of them really are. I love the jokes. A milkshake, Tails as a rebel teen, chaos flooding the living room, this has it all! These are so great, I've showed all my best friends!