Reviews for "Knuckles Adventure 3"

Nice one :-)

Dude.. These are AWESOME lol.. It just comes short of LQFA though.. Better graphics ya know.. I wonder where you got them all.. I didn't know they had a Link like that.. And Isn't that InuYasha at the end who's looking for Shampoo.. lol It looks a lot like him and then shadow dude looks like someone from Yuyu Hackashow or however it's spelled

*rips hair out* ARG! that insanic song!

*keeps ripping hair out* AAAAAAAAARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
*eyes start to blees*
THE SONG! THE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dum dum dummy dumy dum dum dummy du dummy dummy dum AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!

that was cool! lets do it again!
*dropps dead*
I only gave violance a 10 because my eyes started to bleed =]

Great Movie...one question....

First off I would like to say this flash movie is absolutly impressive, you truly have a talent for creating wonderful storys and puting them into amazing flash cartoons. I hope you continue submiting great pieces of work so everyone can see what great toons really are. Oh, and my question is, do you know anywhere I can download that song that plays when you get the trophys? I know it's from DDR and can I download it at that smae speed it plays or did you just play it on double speed or sumtin...

GREAT WORK!!

Great

btw do you play iRO?

A

Great!i would have given 27 for interactivity,with all those trophies and easter eggs!I actually foun them all,and the Shortcut to my PC was amusing ¬_¬