Reviews for "Zelda WW - Protect Your Island"

very good...AWESOME!!!

You have that very good taste,though the bass could be a little louder,other then that its awesome :)

Nicey!

DJ Sakin - Protect Your Mind (Braveheart)
DJ Sakin - Protect Your Mind (Braveheart)
~~!!~~

Yeah ParagonX9 =D It's definitly inspired by DJ Sakin - Protect Your Mind (Braveheart).

But whatever! This remix is great! Nice choice of style.
The video of Protect your mind also reminds me of Zelda (Sword etc.)
Very nice!

5/5. 10/10 =]

Awesome!

first, I find your techno, your dance songs, your house music... And you got a Zelda song too xD great! I cannot give this a 0, or anything that has to do with Zelda, as long as it doesn't mess up the great name of the game, and this definitely doesn't.
To be honest, Wind Waker was one of my least favorite other than the others in that "Branch" of Zelda, it just looked too child like for me to enjoy. But there's always 2 major departments where Zelda never fails...
A) The storyline; its always brilliant.
and B) The music, beautifully composed, and for some reason, people are always able to take it and make something completely new and amazing with it, and this is one of those new and amazing things.

Epic

Awesome song! From the great Dragon Roost you made an epic Protect Your Island!

Best... ever...

Protect your island and your music Paragon... No matter who, what, where, when or why. Everyone here on this wonderful website can listen and anticipate your art. It is the best techno ever. You hooked me into it once i started visiting this site.
5/5
10/10
Never stop until you drop. Ever.