Reviews for "Zelda WW - Protect Your Island"

turns heads....

started to get bored of it but when it started to get fast techno i was all like holy sh** so fucking awsome!! lmao hahaha! X3 awsome!

AwEsOmE

W ZELDA!!!!!10 STARS!!

wow

Dude, this made my day so bad, it hurts. I actually didn't quite enjoy WW, but boy, I'll tell you what... This is makin' me wanna break out my GCN right now. Good job on this remix, it's excellent. I love how the chorus is in there, and unlike other v.g. remixes, you can still hear the song in there. Perfect job, 5/5.

:D:D:D:D:D

i founded first this music from youtube vid that is the ww tribute and i heard this so

when i asked how i found this he said go to newgrounds and search protect your island and creator paragonX9

this is good song btw