Reviews for "Death Grind Splatter Piss Shit"

Once Again, Fucking Awesome

Sounds like fucking Misery Index man! Awesome!

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks for the compliments mate!

damn

amazingly great riffs.

Cheers duuude!

awesome

like all your other songs... this one rocks :D BTW you have the best responses to the reviews of EVERYONE on NG. keep it up.

Cheers dude face!
My review responses are more powerful than the fuckin' bible!

CUUUUUNT! :D

Hello sunshine! I missed you like beer on a hot summer day! Already heard this on myspace but I can finally listen to it in a row now here at NG! Thank you! What to say? Good old GoreBastard like always. You're most certainly are a god in points of riffing! Very addictive shit to say...erm..type? yet again. lol

How's everything going with your 8-track? Btw. I hate yo! >:(

I also think I'll 5 this for a couple of days! Srsly! >:D

Word up homie!
I've got about 10 million songs to upload but nothing to record them with. My 8 track is gay and I can't seem to get a decent recording of the guitars.
I'll be getting another computer soon I hope, so back to heavy shit pretty soon man!

Cheers for the vote.

Hey dude!

Damn, I'd totally forgot how fucking mighty GoreBastard-music is!
This song is the fucking shit, I appreciate it even more now when I've started listening to more music in this genre.
Fuck, I better spend more time on NG so I don't miss things like this!
I've had my ass filled up with this album of mine now lately (yeah you inspired me on the album-thing, you fuck XD, haha) I haven't thought of NewGrounds at all.
Cheers for the kickass piece of metal, fella! Let me know when your album's out!

Cheers mate!
It's the first time I've put something up here for a long time. When I get my new computer I'll be back again!

So how's your album coming along?