Reviews for "Death Grind Splatter Piss Shit"

A W E S O M E ! ! ! ! !

Dude... speechless...

1 Thing i gotta ask tho... do you get your inspiration from Dethklok 4 the drums? Sounds good! Even they couldnt have done what you did! Keep it up!!!!

R O F L L L L L L L L ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Cheers man.

Nahh, there are thousands of bands before Dethklok appeared, that have awesome drums. My main influences are old school death/thrash metal bands and grindcore bands. Just check out the favourite bands I've got listed on my profile and you'll hear where I get my influences from!

thanks for checking my tune out dude.

this is sweet

i love your music and this is awsome i love it...

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks for the words mate!

Good for what it is

I'm obsessed with music (especially metal) and this is good for what it is. I'm not a big fan of grindcore or goregrind or any of that, but this is fdefinitely pretty good for that genre. You should cross over to death metal. =)

GoreBastard responds:

Ahhh, dude, this IS death metal... Death metal AND grindcore mixed together. I love all kinds of extreme metal, so doing just death metal without my grindcore influences just wouldn't feel right. Cheers for listening man!
Check some of my other songs, like Reciept For Murder... That one is 100% death metal.

Dude. I can't feel my toes.

Gore. May I call you Gore? Dude, I swear, after that shit, i'll need therapy. It was so badass, it ruined my life. It killed my parents with it's bare fucking hands. It cause me to have panic attacks. I so want to do vocals. 5/5, 10/10

GoreBastard responds:

Heavy metal is good. Killing family members is bad... Bad RedRiot, Bad!!!

Cheers and beers!