Reviews for "Operation: Evolution"

hmmm....

this song is very good in my opinion but it gets kinda lame in the middle. the guitar sound was a nice touch but i feel it lasted just long enough for some people to lose intrest. but it definately makes it to my favorites.!! kudos to you!! 10/10!!

overall fantastic

this type of music intrests me alot because its hard to make good music not like singing when all you have to do is talk with a good beat my favorite part would have to be after 2:55 overall 10/10 nice work

absolutely awesome

I love techno, since I started listening to stuff on the audio portal I've started to like techno even more. The one thing that always bothers me, however, is the repetitiveness of most techno songs, but not this one. This is no more repetitive than any other type of music, and still manages to sound awesome in nearly every possible way. I wish music like this was more common, but unfortunately most people can't make music that sounds this good.

LOVE!!!!!

I love your music... i like takes me to another place, in time, space, another life, its amazing!!!!!!!!

Not Much To Say Other Then....

AWESOMENESSESSESSYESSESSSSSS....DIMRA IN47 YOUR THE BEST TECHNO/TRANCE MAKER IN THE UNIVERSE AND NO ONE CAN BEAT YOU