For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Alien Report Part II"

That was hot

That was cool. Great music, great story, loved they way it looked......All in all it kicked ass.

wow

You're an amazing artist, for one thing. You have damn fine Flash skill, as well. I can't really think of any constructive criticism, I don't see how it could've been better! I just can't wait for the next one.

great movie

and to Ruzrd.. the damn movie is continued.. whos to say he even fights the damn marines which arent even marines.. a marine would not get stuck with that kind of a job. those are just trained gaurds. but great movie.. looking forward to the next one

Aliens Kick Ass

Volair was right this should have been in the top 50. Great job. It was a long wait but it was worth it, the music and the alien kicked some ass,agian. You rule, do you have anything else up your sleve for your next submission? If you do i'm sure it will be a daily winner. And Linken Park, yeah man nice choose.

super duper but the animation sucked a bit

nice nice ill just go watch the other epi's (i only review movies i like very very much) from gds.corewarp[LeeT]