Reviews for "Alien Report Part II"

Beter than the last one...

Once more the lack of voices is a bit sad, and the graphics still suck... I think this was quite good...

- rastamun21

that was GR8

1 of the best flashes eva but it could be shorter it just basicly stayed on the same thing 4 ages nd it was over half an hour long

cool.

a continuation of a great peice of work! I'm gonna watch the next one in a minute. so cool man, it just slammed in my face. To be continued. man i hate those. ah well.

Better than the first one

Dude you have a great mind for music. LINKIN PARK IS BOMB I'VE BEEN TO 4 OF THERE CONCERTS

It's no wonder your my one and only favourite ==>

<== Flash artist. I can't think of any of your movies that shouldn't be in the flash top 50. Except ''How to draw anime girls'', but anyways. Btw, is there coming a Real Legend 3? O.o Could u please answer this < in authors comment or per PM > cause I wanan know if I'm waiting for a reason.

Regards,