Reviews for "Alien Report Part II"

Improving, but still needs some work

This was a good movie and I loved the fight scene music. But the character has yet to really show any emotion other than anger. Its a bit boring to see a one dimensional character, even if he is kicking butt.

I know this is an old movie but I've seen some of your new stuff and it seems to share some of the same problems. Anyway, good movie, work on character development and I'm sure the next series will be a cracker.

I love this

I love this . I just hate the music (except Linkinpark) ...

Awesome

Very good, if only you had used some voices rather than just have the dialogue appear on the screen

Repeating a previous statement.

Yay aliens and adding to that yay flash with good music in it. Always fun to watch and now storywise getting more interesting.
As before.....I still can sense some trees.
Jaystander

Very entertaining.

I think these Alien report movie's are very entertaining.Very good drawing.Great graphics.And that's all well gtg.