Reviews for "Alien Report Part II"

They need to check the date

They need to check the submission date before they start talking mad trash about the graphics. It was made in 2003. There wasn't that many good animators back then to use so ofcourse the graphics are going to be awful compared to the 2009 animators. Dumb shits. Anyways good stuff man

Most excelent,

I watched this back in 2003!!! yeah, that's when it was submited for the first time, and it was epic, these fools dont check the submited date, so nevermind em.

good but not good enough

please work on the graphics story is okay music is okay just the graphics along with the background

it's okay

and btw tmc3587 no he can't talk cuz he has no mouth. he dosen't have nostrils either so i don't even know how he breaths

I like it

But there's a couple of problems: I know this is old, but work on your shading. Frankly, in most scenes, it sucks. Also, try to make up your mind about if the guy has a nose or not. If he's not supposed to have one, then why in the scene that he jumps that train, he suddenly gains one for about 10 seconds in a profile shot?

And, one more thing, I'd hate to burst your bubble, but Roswell ain't all that big. I doubt it even has much of a crime rate.