Reviews for "Alien Report Part II"

hemihaw!

better than the first! those fekkers won't let him come home, nice plot twist. awesomness!!

Terrathus, tisk tisk

to the guy i put in the name of this review, i hate you. the reaqson why these pieces of crap arent blammed is simple. retards like you cant point out wat is wrong with them. so newgrounds doesnt necessarily have reason to blamm it do they? simply to say something sucks doesnt provide newgrounds with the right to blam it. its very simple, enjoy the concept. to the author, i love your art work.

cool

it was cool

pretty good

Good graphics, the music was great .. though you could have removed that damn linkin park song.
It was a good follow up

((( AWSOME )))

Now that is art, alot better then some fla images just plopped on a screen and mass voting, this is just awsome stuff, the shadowing and views was intence, great detail like the walls with its brick and shadowing, to the lighting which seemed to be just the right tone, the story is awsome very awsome views and switching off to other views, just like in the real movies, nice work, keep it up...

MOVIE COMMENTARY: Detail, is what its all about...

~X~