Reviews for "Alien Report Part II"

Epic!

So very epic.

This part actually looks pretty cool.

It seems the story started to pick up right to this part it seems. I am liking it a lot.

all right

the visuals and plot were great, but the music is a little frittzy at points, and the animation isn't all that good, so minus 2

And even better!

I don't think it's any coincidence that this stuff is getting higher ratings from me as it goes on. Now we're starting to get some even better music with better suitings. You are attempting to give your character a more emotional side now with the introduction of more interaction with human characters. The orange was done so well it was hard to tell it wasn't flesh colored! I'm glad you got a big award and recognition for this. It also helps that you're putting in more action which I'm a big fan of, of course (?).

Great story line

A great movies considering when it was made i would love to see this series remade. all in all a movie with great potential