For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Alien Report Part II"

Pretty Good.

Not as good as the other Episodes. I mean, mainly Leenad takes out a Bank robber and some gaurds, and his ship is destroyed, and gets captured. Not bad, but you could try revising it, you know, adding more butt kicking scenes, Leenad's dad knowing that Leenad's brother used the self-destruct button (wait, that's episode 3) Never mind that one. But yeah you may want to try revising it.

THIS ROCKS!!!!

dude this is my favorite flash series on newgrounds!!! but there is one thing i have to ask about this ep. what is the song name that plays right after his ship explodes at the end. please help me

you just gatta love these alien report.

how do you create these. these episodes of alien report are just genius.

Amazing graphics.

Amazing graphics.How did you make this flash?

I like clowns!

Pathetic clown and veryyy good music create a great, bloody atmosphere which your kids will love!

Watch it now! :)

And remember to bring popcorn!