For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Alien Report Part II"

im looking forward too ur next flash!!!!

ur my fav flash artist

Good

Umm I like this series, it's very original. Okay graphics, very good sound, and the story is unique. good job

Not too bad...

The alien is... y'know... perhaps a little too... powerful. And what's up with the eys that keep popping out for no reason? But other than those, the animation was good and the plot was interesting. Most of all, you have improved in every way tremendously in the next two parts! Keep it up!

Nice mini series

Good animation, fast action, but story is rather shalow. Try adding some thinking and more advanced feelings than pure rage.

i say it again so fucking aswome !!!!!!!

i loved it it rocks 10/10 again plz do more aswome storys
the graphics=10/10, sound=10/10, style=10/10, and all 10/10 lol so fucking nice. i hope you do more flashs because all of them were great stuff