Reviews for "Alien Report Part II"

Part II so good, I love your work.
Sorry for all the pings, I hope these make you happy though.

its over 9000000000000!!!!!!!!

hes a.....a.......a super alien!!!!!!! HES THE ULTAMENT LIFE FORM

not bad

it lingered on sences like face shots a bit too long other than that it was good

lacking alot in this

Good story lacking sound effect. i understand the voice, but sound effect playing an important roll in painting a picture. I believed you add too much different music. good creative creative criticism. Any way i know you done this years ago i bet you got alittle better since then. love your work keep it up.

Angry eeeeeeyyyyeeesss!!

Not as good as your other videos, but I love this one. I like the story and the plot.

Not a fan of the character design, though; with angry eyes, it's hard to express some real emotions....also, it seems as though he's a bit more vulnerable than all that eyebrow muscle. I guess I want to see a wider variety of expressions from him, rather than angry eyes all the time.