Reviews for "-The Monster-"

LOL

AWSOME DAMN GOOD

HAHA LOL THANK YOU!

Good claymation

You can tell yourself that you ARE better than |X|Knox|X|

toxicbomb responds:

haha ok.... but I think knoxis good. I mean, he has the funny ideas :-p i just have the smooth animation. lol thanks for your polite ( haha yeah) review!

YEAH TOXIC!

ALL HAIL THE TRUE KING OF CLAY!!!!!!!!! (shouldnt have said that Knox is gunna kill me!) i really do think your movies are better then knoxs o shit hes gunna kill me.....any way great movie again........ one more thing I think you should make hamburger mop in a clay version itd be pretty damn cool. Well gotta run again before knox sends his royal guard at me!
LA REVALUTION!

"I may be insane but at least im not crazy"

toxicbomb responds:

HAhA! THANKS! Thats very cool of you ta say that! I haven't been doin clay as long as knox, so im not going to say anything. Hamburger mop...with clay.... dang, I will need a lot of brown clay :-/ which is expensive where I live! yeah.. anyways, I appreciate your review. I guess im not THAT bad at clay :-p THANKS INSPECTOR!

YES M8

Man thats rockd!!! The size wasnt 2 bad. Keep up the good work. Treat ur self go get sotned m8 u deserve it.

toxicbomb responds:

Haha ok... if that means like, get drunk... I HAVE A SIX PACK...... OF SODA! Ha, im gonna get softened :-)

great stuff

good job, and liked how u made there mouths move i can imagine that being quite frustrating but also DC shoes kick ass well good movie

toxicbomb responds:

Yeah, thats one of my styles that hardly anyone does on newgrounds. Im just glad that im as good at it as I am. Thanks for your review and yes, DC shoes are good ta sk8!