Reviews for "Mutant Ninja Turtles"

Good job, but

I'm a little confused whether that's Donatello or Leonardo. I mean, they're both wearing blue. I looked close to Donatello with "Zoom in" at the beginning and then looked close to the color of his mask and wrap on his bow and they didn't look like purple to me. They are blue. Or is it light indigo? Doesn't matter. Purple's not my favorite color anyway, so thank you for making him wear blue/light indigo. So I gave you a 10 for that because blue (or is it light indigo) is my favorite color. By the way, this flash is awesome. This is better than the cartoon "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". So I gave you all 10's for this one. Good job.

good stuff

yo tihs is some sick looking stuff im digging the entire movie looks nice could be better, but i cant make it better only you can so this is alright you get a 5 out of 5

A pretty good trailer.

Nicely done. Makes you want to see what is coming next.

hmmmmm

this visually looks great and the sound was just right. as it was just a trailer i couldn't judge too much.

but it makes me wanna watch the episodes now!

T'was good.