Reviews for "DJ Comet-Extreme Situation"

lol this is great

I love how its widely assumed that everyone on the internet knows what shippuden is. Its naruto but 3 years in the future. I call it naruto "cash In"
Since its the same repetative scenerio just theyre a bit taller. I watched a few episodes cause i was told it makes up for all of narutos short comings.And Im always willing to give a "good" animation a chance. It didnt though I was sour.

ah well ya cant complain, narutos already more popular than god.

Anyhow i like this track it would be good in a futuristic board riding game i have been working on (off again on again)

keep making more like this please.

Cool!

I tried to watch naruto shippuden 22-23 like J-m-B did and it seemed like a Huge coincedence. It does fit together perfectly

nice job though

TheComet responds:

I don't even watch Naruto O.o Nor so I even know what "naruto shippuden" is XD (yeah I had to copy pasta that one over lol)

I only use Naruto in MUGEN

hmmm..maybe if I say I made this for an anime it will get tenfold the downloads? =P

this song is made for fight scenes

i happened to be watchin naruto as i first played this and it fit perfectly it was brillent Shippuden special episode 22-23 brill DJ comet rules

Pretty good.

It's got intensity, a fast enough pace, but just chill so that you don't quite feel like getting up and dancing to it (e.g. the "headbob zone". Too much motion to sit still, too little to dance around like a lunatic).

The guitar in the first 45 seconds seems a bit overpowering and obnoxious, though, I'd tone that down or bring the volume on the other stuff up, and then after 45 seconds leave it all alone.

uuwwsome!!!

this is sum awsome cool fighting whatever it is beat!

i luv it, i have nothing mcuh to say about it cuz it is too col!!! COOL!!!

TheComet responds:

I tried using the song in the background to one of the stages I have in MUGEN, I was surprised how well i fit ^^