Reviews for "The Mattress Resprung 2/2"

wow and only 1 glitch

if you click pause then play again while listeningto audio commentary, the commentary stops

SeanSullivan responds:

Yeah, just noticed that little glitch. Sorry about that. We've just started putting pause, play & stop buttons in our movies, and we're still trying to get used to it.

...

Well.. what can I say...
The twin arm scene.. B-e-a-utiful!

I thought the first movie was great, but the second was betetr and the commentary thing! Damn! That was awesome... It was like an entire DVD flash! Only problem is, now I have to watch every movie spoof you made on NG and give it 5... Oh well.. everything comes with a price...

Hmmmm.

Dont worry bout that last dude, i bet he doesnt even know how to string a flash animation together if his life depended on it!
Anyways, it was a good attempt but ya could have spent that bit extra time on getting you lines straight, but i give ya a 7 for trying.

SeanSullivan responds:

I'm not worried. In fact, I enjoy making fun of some of these stupid reviewers who think they're better then every other flash animator on here, yet could probably never put a decent flash together in their lifes.

hmmm...

It was alright but...well, I really don't understand why you hold such a grudge towards the Matrix: Reloaded. It actually was alright. Of course, I didn't go into it thinking it was gonna be The most revolutionary piece of action film ever to grace the fuckin silver screen. And the thing about you making a movie 10 x better than the Matrix? hmm...no. That would take originality and creativity, both of which, on your part, are lacking a bit. I mean, all you submitted was a cheap cartoon spoof that just made fun of the matrix with some dick and fart jokes added in the mix. I mean, I did laugh( Although it was 5 in the morning when I saw it) But when you said you could make a better movie?... the closest you would come to is "Walker, Texas Ranger: The Movie". Honestly.

SeanSullivan responds:

"The Matrix" was an alright movie. And it did open up something original for action films (but now everyone just rips off "The Matrix" & I fucking hate that). But even so, the 1st movie wasn't that great. The story wasn't that great, the acting wasn't that great, and all in all, the movie is way too over-rated.
It's the same for "The Matrix Reloaded", except all the bad things from the 1st movie show up twice as more in the sequel. It's like the Wachowski brothers stopped trying when they made that movie. I mean, there are so many things that I hated about this movie that I can't write them all down here or put them in a spoof.

and about making a better action movie, again, you don't really know me and you do not know what I am capable of.
This spoof is what it is. It's meant to be a dick & fart joke movie... and you want to know why? Because Newgrounds viewers eat this stuff up (hell, I don't have to tell you that... this movie made it to daily feature). This is a comedy. It's not an action movie. It's meant to make you laugh (and I'm glad it did). We freaking sit here and try to provide all of you with free entertainment, and all of you are fucking picky bastards.
you know, we don't have to fucking make these movies. We can do something else in our free-time, but no, we've chosen to sit here and entertain you dumbasses, and this is the fucking thanks we get.
"Your animation sucks. Your jokes are annoying. Your retarded. you don't know what the movie is about."
You know what? FUCK all of you! It's just a fucking flash movie! It's not meant to be anything important. We made this like every other flash animator makes movies for. We made it so we can entertain you sorry assholes, and we made it for our entertianment.
If you can't understand, then WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN NEWGROUNDS IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE?!!

...I've lost my point... uhhh... yeah.. I've got to stop ranting...

Wark!