Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Suffer No Guilt"

wow

wow man thats awsome it must of taken ages to do, how did you do it like what materials??

Jakubias responds:

damn, I have forgotten to mention the stats. I think it was paper size a3 (rough 28cmX60cm i think) with pencils (hb, b, 3h) and couple of evenings, maybe somewhere 10-15 hours, can't remember anymore.
thanks for your comment!

Naice.

This is awesome art, all of your art is though. You should consider doing album covers for bands, etc. Keep up the good work!

Jakubias responds:

There has been few times that I've been working on project like that. But for my dissappoinment, the band never released anything.

Dooood

I agree with the comment below this looks like a great album cover... would go great with a band like Mastodon or somethin

Jakubias responds:

Been listening my share of Mastodon, I think their album Leviathan is probably one of the best concept albums ever. Has it any influence on my work, maybe.

i humbly bow

I've only seen three or so pieces from you so far, and I can say right now, unequivecally, that you are my favorite artist on the entire of newgrounds. Your stuff reminds me of Gypsy tattoos from centuries ago, where entire histories and mythologies were captured in a single image. I especially like the mixing of biblical lore and modern ideas. I see at least two references to both Behemoth and Leviathan (what about Ziz?), some H.P. Lovecraft, and possibly a Hindi-inspired demon. Awesome, awesome stuff.

Jakubias responds:

Thanks mate, what else can I say.
As a bonus for your great review I'll release a slight detail for ye. There's two hands on the top of the skull on both sides. In left there reads Perfer and in right Obdura (if I remember right). It's latin meaning "suffer" and "endure". Unfortunately the quality and size of this pic fails to reveal this itself.
Thanks again for your great comment!

Awesome detailing...

I like the old school feel with the newer school art...great blending.
SUPER sick details, and I agree with the Bosch reference.
Fantastic work.

Jakubias responds:

Well there might be slight similarities with positioning, when comparing Bosch and me, maybe. But thanks for great comment!