Reviews for "A FF FlashRPG"

Hilarious!

I love this game! It made me laugh so hard when I saw some of the bad guys you had to fight! It was a little hard at first because I didn't know what to do, but when I figured it out, I realized what a great game this is! I think the characters made this flash stand out from the rest. The final boss was great too! I loved the moves it could perform! Overall, I think you did a great job on this, and if you could improve on anything, it would have to be length. I felt that it was a tad bit short, but ah well, it's still very nice!

still an awesome game

even tho i did see it on another site its probably the best ff 3 flash game ive seen i always choose cloud due to his extra damage on the second strike when he lvls up but anyways plz make more with more characters and weapon screens and items and stuff the basics keep it up awesome game (i killed the aim in 3 rounds) at lvl 3

I found a glich

when playing as terra when you face the old man he will say yes this one will do the attack menu will pop up press fight and the sreen will become light agian thus make you keep fighting him if you keep pressing the fight button until the screen will finaly black out on its own. this is exalent make another with more improve ments but this time no AOL brodband.

cool

i love it

LOL

Why cant i be mario, he knocked me down to one health (as cloud) then i beat him lol