Reviews for "A FF FlashRPG"

great game

Well if your a fan of Final Fantasy or if you like rpg's this game is awsome. I did find it a bit short and some parts of the game you can't move to well(the caves). It was also a funny touch with the aol bosses, and killing mario is also good.

So.... that's the monster...

That was great... and it's got a great boss... Just wish there was more than 3 levels, and the 1st atk did more than 90... other than that, pure grade A ass kick right here!

this was cool

i like the idea of taking the town and stuff from the game along with the characters. this was quite short and should be made a bit longer like an actually rpg would be.

DUDE AWESOME

THIS GAME WAS AWESOME, THE ONLY PROBLEM IS IT IS QUITE SHORT.... MAKE IT LONGER DUDE! I LOVED IT....AND THE FACT THE CLOUD AND SEPHEROTH ARE PLYABLE CHARECTORS IS GRAND! FF7 WAS BY FAR THE BEST FF AND I LOVE BOTH OF THOSE CHARECTORS! MAKE A LONGER ONE! THAT WAS GRAND!!!!!!

REALY good game

This is one of the greatest RPGs on ng altho i wisht there wer more then 3 levels. But REALY good job on the sprites. PS im realy looking forward to your next rpg